Thursday, November 1, 2007

Week Eight Already?

I'm a bit behind, largely because I haven't painted yet. I have the colors ready, but still haven't gone to the store (on the corner) to buy the actual paint.

So while I have lots of artwork to hang, I haven't yet.

Left on the to-do list:
-paint
-hang curtains in dining area (now office!)
-hang up all the art and the magnetic bulletin boards
-print the last few photos to hang as well as frame two prints

Things that will happen eventually
-buy a shelf type set up for the office area when I have the cash (right now it's haphazard mess of boxes and a file cabinet but it's neat and it functions)
- the sofa will be delivered

I'm fairly happy with the state of things though. A lot got done, and the rest just depends on running a few lessons.

No comments: